Tuesday 11 November 2014

Halloween Makeup | Broken




Hi! I know this is such a late post but I'd like to show more of this look here. As I mentioned on my instagram, this is actually the first time I'm doing this look and I realised that the lines were too thick because when a mirror breaks, they tend to have slim/shard edges. I think I can improve more on this. Haha.. Luckily it didn't look like a cobweb! >.<

Basically I used a liquid liner to map out the lines and shade them to make it thicker etc and if I make a mistake, I will just use a cotton bud with a tiny amount of makeup remover and erase off the marked lines and sharpen it using concealer.

Quite an easy look but not as easy as you think. You have to make it realistic which I think I still need to improve on. So that's it! Hope you enjoyed reading this post.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment